Now a professor of Chinese at Nanjing Normal University, Lu Yang was a member of the Duanlie (断裂) literary movement, and is one of a small handful of Chinese authors to experiment with metafiction and unusual narrative styles. He's an acquired taste as far as Chinese readers are concerned, but those who like his writing tend to be fierce about it.
First novel, 2007, An Instant, 鸣指.
Short stories (9)
- Yetai Wuyan (液态屋檐), August, 1994
- Ciqu Buzhi Suo Conghe Lai (此曲不知所从何来), March, 1994
- Shenti Li de Qiaokeli (身体里的巧克力), February, 1993
- Feng he Shui (风和水), December, 1992
- Xiamo de Jumian (夏末的局面), December, 1992
- Yinse Laohu (银色老虎), March, 1992
- Yi Guren (忆故人)
- Zai Beijing Benpao (在北京奔跑)
- Qinqie de Youxi (亲切的游戏)