八十年代访谈录 (lit. The 1980s)
Novel by Zha Jianying.
Sanlian Shudian, Beijing. 453 pages.
Cover price: 38 RMB.
First Printing: May, 2006.
As of April 2007, the book was in its sixth printing.
A collection of interviews with eleven prominent mainland Chinese intellectuals active in the 1980s:
- novelist Ah Cheng
- poet Bei Dao
- artist Chen Danqing
- professor/literary critic Chen Pingyuan
- rock musician Cui Jian
- historian/philosopher Gan Yang
- literary/film critic Li Tuo
- art critic Li Xianting
- documentary filmmaker/film critic Lin Xudong
- writer/musician/renaissance woman Liu Sola
- director Tian Zhuangzhuang
- photojournalist Li Xiaobin.